Wilderness Boutique aims to help you reenergise, ready for each day’s exploration of the arts, music, food and nature that the festival has to offer. Enviable features include luxury showers and toilets, a pamper parlour to prepare yourself for the day’s activities, a dining tent and bar, free parking along with a free trolley service to help you with your journey to your accommodation, and a 24-hour reception with staff ready to welcome you in and ensure you have a wonderful experience. Please view our Information and FAQ documents for more details on booking your Boutique experience.
What you need to know:
In order to stay in this campsite, you will need to book both:
- Boutique Camping Ticket(s) – 1 per person staying in your accommodation.
Tickets will be available to book once you have selected your accommodation.
- Boutique Accommodation – You must book enough space to accommodate your whole party.
Cabin for 2 includes:
- Wooden stable door with lock
- Canvas roof
- Wooden flooring
- Bed(s) with foam mattress
- Bed throw
- Cotton bed linen
- Bath towel per person
- 2 folding chairs
- Internal and external LED Lights
- Power supply (1 socket & 3 USB ports - for charging devices only)
- Bedside table
- Small mirror
Please note that standing floor space is more limited when there is a double bed in this accommodation, as it occupies the majority of the floor space. The doors can be partially opened for ventilation and belongings can stored beneath the bed(s).
Dimensions: 2 metre width x 2 metre length
Cabin for 2 – 1 double bed £999
Cabin for 2 – 2 single beds £999
Additional perks of staying in the Boutique campsite:
- A 24-hour reception and concierge service
- Luxury showers and toilets
- A dedicated restaurant and bar
- A free grooming parlour
- Free parking
- Free trolley service to help get your bags to your accommodation (trolley deposit required)
- Boutique Accommodation is extra to the price of your Boutique Camping Ticket.
- You cannot bring your own tent and stay in Boutique Camping.
- Anyone staying in a Boutique Accommodation must also have a Boutique Camping Ticket.
- All images are of expected delivered accommodations - but please be advised final products are subject to minor changes (i.e. in furniture colouring or exact layout) depending on exact availability.
- Wilderness Boutique is open from 14:00 on Thursday 1stAugust until 12:00 noon on Monday 5th
- Although our reception is staffed all night, initial check-in for accommodation ends at 10pm daily.
- Boutique is a quiet campsite, so please keep noise to a minimum after 12pm (midnight).
Please respect your neighbours by observing the quiet time.
- Some over-night noise caused by festival production, vehicles and/or power generators may be unavoidable.
- Only the advertised number of people for your accommodation size can stay within it.
- Anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age must be provided on request at admission to the venue.
- A maximum of 4 persons under 17 years are permitted per adult.
- For general Wilderness questions (like things you can’t bring) please refer to the Wilderness Website.
- For specific Boutique Camping questions or accessibility requirements:
Or call VIP Nation on +44 (0)2070093484 before booking.
- A full Information Pack will be sent to you by email within 1 week of the event.